Halfmoon betta’s fish are among the prettiest tropical fish species, due to their 180-degree, fan-like tails. They are known for their brilliant colors—red, blue, green, purple, and orange—and large, flowing fins. Betta fish have been kept as pets in Thailand and Malaysia since before the 19th century.
Betta fish are beautiful and elegant pets. Often called Siamese fighting fish, Bettas are vibrant and can live from two to four years with the proper care. As small as they are, bettas need specific care. They are tropical fish with space and temperature requirements to stay healthy.
- Species – Halfmoon Betta (Gourami family)
- Common Name – HalfmoonFighting Fish
- Origin – Thailand
- Diet – Omnivore
- PH Range – Acitic 6.4 – 7
- Water Type – Soft
- Temperature – Tropical 24°c
- Breed Type – Bubble Nest Egg Layer
- Current Size – approximately 5cm (body)
- Sex – MALE
Please Note colours are sent at random: