1. Assemble the incubator and the air pump.
2. Turn off the shrimp harvesting switch.
3. Add tap water to the incubator bucket (be careful not to fill it up too much to avoid overflow during oxygen injection)
4. Add salt, add eggs (a tablespoon of salt, 1-1.5 teaspoons of eggs)
5. Turn on the oxygen pump and let the eggs roll in the container. The gas valves can be used to adjust the oxygen level. (Note that the incubation temperature must be controlled between 25-29 degrees, and the incubation time should not be less than 24 hours. It is recommended that 30 hours to 40 hours, and light is required throughout the process)
6. After the incubation time is up, stop oxygenating and stand still for about 30 minutes. The shrimp will gather at the bottom of the bottle and the shell will float on the water.
7. Turn on the shrimp switch and start getting shrimp. You can use a straw to collect the unfinished food in the preservation tube and store it in the refrigerator. (Please clean up the hatching bucket in time after harvesting shrimps)
Fairy shrimp egg alive hatch tools set only,other accessories demo in the picture is not included.
Bucket Size: app.15x6cm/5.91x2.36in
Color: As the pictures shown
Quantity: 1 Set