Oliver is known for his Aquascaping, aquadesign and is a creative visionary who travels the world introducing aquascaping and spreading this art form.
Oliver was influenced greatly by Takashi Amano and worked closely with him early in his career and now has over 200 thousand followers across social media.Pisces USA and Oliver Knott have developed a range of aquarium substrates using our source of natural products from across the globe.
Oliver Knott AquaLava 7lt is sourced in New Zealand. Volcanic lava substrate for extreme bio-filtering which is the ultimate substrate for shrimp and plants.
- Plant Growth
- pH Stable
- Bio Filter
- Freshwater Safe
- Rich in Minerals
Directions:Instructions: HOW TO USE
1. Depending on your plants, you may choose to add fertilizers or additives in the empty aquarium. For extra vitality use in conjunction with AquaLat.
2. Rinse your AquaLava and evenly spread over aquarium base.
3. Use a scraper or ruler to level the surface, or if desired create gradients with the AquaLava.
4. Slowly fill your aquarium with water until the water level is about 3-4cm (1-2in) above the AquaLava. This makes planting easier.
5. Begin planting your aquarium. Make sure you spray your plants with water until the planting process is completed.
6. Once the aquarium is planted, slowly fill your tank to the desired level.
7. Power up your filter system and allow the water to clear over the next few hours. CARE AND ATTENTION The water quality control attributes of AquaLava will naturally decrease over time. Use AquaLava for freshwater aquariums, paludarium and tropical terrariums. Not suitable for strong burrowing fish or use with aquarium vacuum cleaners.